WTE Operations & Contract Information
Wichita Tribal Enterprises, LLC (WTE) is a Native American, Tribally-owned, Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a)-certified, small disadvantaged business (SDB). The Wichita and Affiliated Tribes are developing WTE as the cornerstone of an economic development plan. This plan will provide college educations for tribal members and rebuild the economic foundations of the communities. The strategy for the success of WTE is one of building long-term partnerships with the best companies and providing solid delivery capabilities for our customers
United States Department of Agriculture, Washington DC
Client Technology Services End User IT Support Services (CTS EUSS) in Washington, DC; Beltsville, Maryland; Kansas City, Missouri; St. Louis, Missouri; and New Orleans, Louisiana.
- WTE has a $14,000,000 15-month prime contract to provide software, hardware, network and server administration support to over 6000 users.
- We provide IT desktop support to both Windows and MAC OS computers within a Windows Server Environment.
- We support USDA Business Applications and mobile devices.
- Our staff provides training to client users for any of the new technologies we install, such as the Managed Print Services.
- We are involved in all deployment of new hardware, software and systems, such as Cloud email and Enterprise Active Directory.
- Contract period of performance: 10/1/17 to 3/31/19.
NASA Glenn Research Center, Ohio
Financial Analysis and Business Support Services II (FABSS II) NASA Glenn Research Center (GRC) in Cleveland, Ohio.
WTE has a $22,000,000 5-year prime contract to provide:
- Specialized Financial Analysis
- Business Services
- Financial Management Support
- Procurement Data Entry
- Database Management services
- Data Analysis, Data Integration and Reporting
- Contract period of performance: 6/1/15 to 12/31/20
Indian Health Services, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Web Support Services for the Health and Human Services Administration Indian Health Services in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- WTE has a $9,900,000 5-year prime contract to provide web support services for the entire Indian Health Services agency.
- Period of Performance: 8/1/2017 to 7/31/22.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), Ammendale, Maryland
- Trash Removal Services in Ammendale, Maryland.
- WTE has a $130,401 5-year prime contract to provide trash removal and shredding for the ATF laboratory
- Period of Performance: 7/1/15 to 6/30/20.